After you discover that your Oriental rug has become the background for your dog or your cat, and you already tried all the cleaning process in the market: from do-it-yourself cleaning product, to a professional carpet cleaner.
Do you know what kind of question you should ask the professional carpet cleaner to get you the result that you dream about: total urine odor removal permanently and naturally? My name is Meir Martin I’m the owner of PetPeePee, the only service that we provide since 1992 is Oriental rug and drapery cleaning from urine odor, because this is the only service that we provide, we are the expert in the odor removal industry.
The first question my customers ask is: (how much you charge to clean my Oriental rug?) My answer is: should you ask first, if I guarantee urine odor removal, and then ask for the price! Let me guide you for the right question.
1. Because your Oriental rug has urine odor, your first question should be to the carpet cleaner: do you guarantee in writing the total removal of urine odor.
2. Because you already tested all the other cleaning products such as enzyme and deodorize your second query should be: are you using enzyme or deodorize to clean the Oriental rug? If the answer is yes, you know from your experience that’s enzymes and deodorize will leave an unpleasant smell that’s masked the urine odor, you should avoid using any service that using enzyme or deodorize.
3. If you own on expensive, handmade Oriental rug you know it must be clean by hand alone, avoid the carpet cleaner if they use a scrubber, dust buster or any carpet cleaning equipment, all those machines design to clean a floor mat affront of Home Depot, not a handmade Oriental rug, the damage that’s scrubber can cause to the Oriental rug can be irreversible.
4. Alike any other service looks at their reviews, ask them if they possessed the video that you can see how they clean the rug, this will guide you in this is the right cleaning process.
5. Above all the reason that you clean the Oriental rug is the removal of the urine odor, ask the professional “do you guarantee in writing the total urine odor removal without using Enzyme or Deodorizer, this will ensure the result that you’re looking for. Oriental rug is a piece of art that should be last for generations to come, don’t let the carpet cleaner clean your Oriental rug the same way he cleans a restaurant floor. PetPeePee Oriental rug urine odor removal company, the only service that we provide nationwide is Oriental rug and Drapery Cleaning from urine odor.
PetPeePee has more than 100 reviews on Angie’s list and Google, all five-star prove that our service it’s what you are looking for. PetPeePee a cleaning process that’s makes sense.